Thursday, March 6, 2008

Welcome to my new site design!

Well, it's been LONG overdue, but I've finally finished my new web site design. We've been working on this for months, and it's so rewarding to see it come to fruition. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Stacy Niedzwiecki who has labored endlessly to make this new site design happen!!

I plan to use this space to talk about things that are happening with me, my family, and Inspirations. Especially when I am excited about a recent session--I will use this Blog to post images from the session to share! So make sure to check here if you've had a recent session with me--you never know what you might find.

Please look around and feel free to let me know what you think (or if anything needs to be fixed!). Thanks for visiting and I hope you will stop back often to see what I'm up to =)

2 comments:

SNiedzwiecki said...

Congratulations on your new site, Cyndi! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Your new site looks great, Cyndi! I had fun shooting with you last night.... hope you got a nap in today! :) Yeah, right.... talk to you soon!

mindy